Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New Year, more knitting

Elizabeth,
I can't believe we've been doing this blog for seven years.  That's amazing.  I wish I was a more prolific blogger and a better writer.


I'd like to resolve to blog more often but years ago I gave up making resolutions.  I'd resolved to do something amazing and then I'd quit or give up; it hurt.  So now I knit, workout, play with my camera, read books but I don't resolve to do anything big or spectacular.  I do my best and count all my blessings.



This year like so many before there are no big resolutions, just one tiny one.  I have four scarves "in-progress" that I have been working for over 2 years.  It becomes apparent to me that I'm not enjoying this knitting, I need to stop and rip them back and make something else with that yarn.  That's it, all I resolve to do.


Pat

P.S. I'm working on a very pointy hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment