Friday, March 3, 2017

Elizabeth's color block

Hey, Pat -- looks like you had fun!

I did finish on time, as you know (everybody, I sent Pat a photo of these guys in their bath on Tuesday night). And I have been struggling ever since to get the colors to photograph right -- one of these days I will break down and learn to use a camera! The green should be a little more acidic; the other colors are close enough.


I chose these colors because I found them together in a bag -- clearly at some point I had meant to use them together, and that was good enough for me.

March assignment: cables! One or more. I have my eye on a very complex mitten pattern, which means I'll likely be knitting a bulky hat on the last day when I realize that there is no way they're going to get done by the deadline. I guess I had cables on the brain because I am signed up to take a class with Norah Gaughan, the queen of cabling, this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment