Monday, May 1, 2017

May Day, May Day

Pat is going to the beach for two weeks and wants an easy category. Why is it that I am not going to the beach for two weeks? Hrumph!! But because I still have a little bit of niceness in me, here goes . . . The guideline is: no purling.

There are lots of ways to accomplish this. I am going to knit yet another Super Simple Cowl, intended for somebody's Christmas present.  I am madly in love with Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn and have a number of onesies hanging around, so each one is different and it stays interesting. Here is the first one I made, finished a few weeks ago:

Img_1110_small2

The second one is almost done (I thought it was going to be a present, but now it is mine), and the third one will be this month's project. I read the comments people posted with their Ravelry entries and made a few changes based on those; I will sum up next time.

Pat, I can't wait to hear if it's going to be garter stitch, or circular, or slip stitches. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment