Thursday, September 21, 2017

Three Things on Thursday

Dear Elizabeth,

We both knew we could excel at doing three things!  You did excel, didn't you?  I'm jazzed.  I ran, I photographed my lists and I finished a seaman's hat.  I've been sticking my old lists in a box for 10 years.  It was fun to look at all the stuff that's piled up in the box.  I've chosen a random selection of list to travel around with me, prepared for any photo op.  Anyone know where I can find a puddle?



I didn't turn around and start another hat, I'm going to finish something else first, I'm on a roll.  I'm going to dive into my basket of half-knit projects and finish another something (insert jazz hands here).  After I clear out that basket and finish up my fall sweater, I'll start new things.




OK, so my three things for the next week - 9-21-2017:
  • Wash, block, photograph the stack of finished knitting items that are cluttering up the laundry room shelf.  I don't want to push too hard but it would be nice to post the pics on Ravelry... we shall see!
  • Try the time lapse setting on my camera.  Let me say here, that I had taken notes on how to do the time lapse but they were on the back of my latest list and somehow that list is now MIA.  It could be in with all it's list-y friends or it could be under something on my work table.  Who knows, where will this story end, will there be happiness?
  • Do at least four pages in my class sketch book - I'm WAY behind in sketching.

Thanks for the inspiration.  What a great week.
P

No comments:

Post a Comment