Thursday, February 2, 2012

wrong foot

So much for fresh starts. . .second post of the year, and I'm behind schedule already!

I am almost finished my main scarf for January's "assignment" -- but I have not yet managed to take a picture that shows that the thing is a glorious, rich purple. My camera and my phone prefer to tell you it's bright blue. One more try, tomorrow if it doesn't rain. And I almost finished my Special Olympics scarf, but I have a sad suspicion that I have had a willfully ignored case of crochet beginneritis, in which one end of the scarf fails to achieve right angles. I was close to finishing by the Pennsylvania deadline of February 1, but Pennsylvania met the quota before that. There may still be time to rip and redo for Louisiana's deadline; we shall see. No pictures of that right now either. . .


I did, however, finish these two hats for Nest Maine:

 
and this sweater and a pair of mittens for Afghans for Afghans:

All of the yarn was in my stash, so I am happy.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and am enjoying your projects. Thank you for the pattern links!

    ReplyDelete