Sunday, February 21, 2010

East meets West...

So titled because Pat lives 23 miles west of Elizabeth. . .

Both of us had exercised heroic self restraint. Even though the green socks were done in mid-January, we waited (and waited, and waited) for the photo shoot to put them on. Finally we managed to synchronize our schedules and headed for a local college (always a good place to act peculiar -- nobody bats an eye).

P: Wow, you're right -- yours are a whole inch bigger around than mine.
E: I told you I had to travel more miles per sock -- no wonder you always finish first. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Atmospheric window shot:





Two sets of feet, in green socks for the first time.

E. I told you they were bright!
P: You're right, your pictures didn't show the color accurately. That's some green!

Wow, this Zauberball feels so cushy. . .mmmmmmmmm.






Two sets of feet again.
Do Elizabeth's socks have their own power source? Scary.

2 comments:

  1. Great green socks. What fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Elizabeth is hiding batteries up her pant legs. Elizabeth...?

    Great photos. Amazing socks!

    ReplyDelete