Friday, April 26, 2013

April Hat

It's April and I'm from the South, where it's spring time now.  OK, flowers are blooming here but where's the warm weather?  I'm sitting here at the kitchen counter, writing you while wearing a sweatshirt.  Beyond the obvious ( I'm not wearing a hand-knit sweater) what's wrong with this picture...it's cold out, sunny, things in bloom but FLIPPING cold outside!  Enough said.


The April hat for our 13 hats in 13 is from a print pattern that I've knit a few times.  I really like it, it's cute.  I've used left-over Noro yarns to make it.  It will keep someone's ears nice and warm.  No I don't remember the name of the pattern but if you really want it let me know and I will dig it out and find it on Rav.

1 comment:

  1. I especially like this one! And it's nice to see you posting again!!

    ReplyDelete