Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Enough Ruffles

Another scarf finished...if I keep this up all my Christmas presents will be knit before summer!  This is the Just Enough Ruffles scarf knit in Manos Silk Blend.  I can't say enough nice stuff about both this pattern and this yarn.  The yarn is soft, floats through your fingers, feels great and it really warm.  The pattern is fun; you cast on a lot of stitches, knit in short rows for awhile creating the curve that hugs your neck and then you increase like crazy and cast-off just before you want to give up on the darn thing and some how all those increases becoming charming ruffles.  Just enough for a not so girlie-girl like me.


I don't usually model my own work but with my daughter off to college...who else?!?  I ran outside between raindrops and did a quick session in front of the camera.  I needed to pop a little flash in my face to open up my eyes but come on, ya'll came to see the knitting!
Micheala - I've now shown my mad modeling skillz...come on girl, I need to see you!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I immediately dashed off to add the pattern to my Ravelry queue....

    Great photos, too! :)

    ReplyDelete