Friday, March 12, 2010

Note to self

In next life, have smaller feet.

Pat and I actually got together today, in person. We realized that every row in my socks is a whole inch longer than one row in her socks!! I am not going to do the math on this one, but -- sheesh! There are a whole lot of rows in a sock. It's 1,000 or more extra stitches per sock for me. One of my reasons for starting this project was to make a whole bunch of socks to keep, but I am sorely tempted to switch to knitting for my size 6 friends. . .

3 comments:

  1. Tell you what, just stick to knitting smaller socks - I'd happily take a pair off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela, don't tell me you're one of those little-foot people? I am surrounded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've added the tag "silly" to this post.

    ReplyDelete